Calories: 710
Fat(g): 40
Sodium(mg): 1440
This is a classic. Turns out it is not so bad for you either. Well. As far as Fast Food goes.
I tend to get this more than one should. The 1/2 lb. Double with Cheese is the bane of the diet that I am trying to stay true too. There have been times when, crying, I have gotten one of these. The best way to order one is without any veggies, and this is because the veggies at almost all Wendy's is way gross. I am all for a good amount of lettuce on a burger, but not if it is yellow and brown and you could swear it just moved.
As far as taste goes this burger is tops. I would rather get this burger than most other places. 100% for sure. I am just a fan of this for some reason. I am signing the praises a bit much, but I have strong love for it.
Strong love.
Like all fast food places you can get a bad one on a bad day, but most days they rock.
Just stay away from Wendy's fries. Lucky for me there is a Burger King right next to it. Burger King Fries, and a 1/2 lb. Double with Cheese from Wendy's. Awesome meal.
Feb 27, 2008
Wendy's 1/2 lb. Double with Cheese
Labels:
Cheeseburger,
Wendy's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment