Calories: 1780 (wow)
Fat(g): 126
Sodium(mg): 3960
A lunch at Chilis was in order. It seems Amanda and I had been in the mood for this for a long while. Being that we are on a diet that we are only sort of good at, we take every Friday off. On this particular Friday I decided I wanted to eat something really bad for me. Something that that would continue to fill me with regret a full two days later.
I do not regret because of any sort of physical pain, but rather I know what this thing did to me. The Smokehouse Bacon Triple The Cheese Big Mouth Burger is all of those things. The name is spot on.
Our experience was for the most part pleasant. Like always I drank way to much water before our food ever came, and our Queso(Another 1070 Calories), although shared, did fill me up pretty well. When our food did come I noticed that I was in for a hard time. I remarked that it had much more cheese than I thought I would be dealing with. I guess Triple The Cheese means that they take huge quarter inch sliced of cheese and then triple that.
Also. Damn it. I asked for not Onions. What is so hard about that?
I found myself pulling large portions of cheese off of this burger as I was attempting to eat it. I did this twice. Both pieces were more then enough for one burger. Coming with that cheese was grease. Look at that picture. Do you see the red/orange grease? It is from the cheese.
Needless to say, I did not finish it. I got real close to eating it all, but as I went on I was getting sick. Actually sick. At the beginning of this story I mentioned how I regret eating this burger. I do regret eating this burger, and the reason is that I felt so sick immediately after eating it that I came close to losing every bit of it. In the parking lot of Chilis. In the car. In Target. We are talking at least two hours of nausea.
Here is my advice to you. Get another burger that is similar to this one. You do not need the amount of cheese that you get. You don't want the amount of cheese you get. Also they give you onions even if you ask them not to, and this is not cool.
Feb 22, 2008
Chilis' Smokehouse Bacon Triple-The-Cheese Big Mouth Burger
Labels:
Cheeseburger,
Chilis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment